Hi! I’m April, and incase you didn’t catch it in the sidebar, I’m a Jesus girl, homeschooling mom of 3, business coach, DIY + bikini addict learning how to use health + fitness to combat anxiety + depression.
I grew up in South Louisiana and have a deep pride in and love for my Southern roots, and much like the place I come from, you’ll find a little bit of everything on my blog. When I first started, I tried to find my “niche,” but I think the fastest way to kill a coona$$ is to try to put ’em in box.
Yes, I’m aware I said I was a Christian in the first sentence and just cussed in the last. What can I say? I’m a work in progress.
I believe wholeheartedly in “Love the sinner. Hate the sin.”
I believe that God knows my heart.
I will always fight FIERCELY to always use my words to speak life, and at this point, I don’t see the harm in adding a little bit of emphasis when doing so. I’m sure it’s something God will work on in me as He draws me closer to Himself, but for right now He’s got bigger fish to fry so to speak.
So I guess the biggest things you need to know about me are:
- I stand for love – I’m talking about the ACTION – not the feeling.
- I study the Bible regularly. A lot of days for 1-2 hours, but I don’t just study the Bible. I have studied other belief systems as well…because I have questions. I don’t follow blindly. I studied and examined for years and went with what made the most sense to me. And I can admit that even now, there are still times that Christianity has given me pause…so I dig deeper. And it has yet to let me down. GOD has yet to let me down.
- I’m always down for a discussion. I refuse to argue.
- I fail. A LOT.
- I’m wrong. A LOT.
- I have no problem admitting it.
- This is the internet…I’m not going to admit “I’m wrong” to every person who THINKS they’ve bested me.
- I was hoping to come up with 10 things, but I that’s pretty much all I got, so if you are interested in faith, fitness, fashion, + diy, don’t have a problem agreeing to disagree, and can tolerate an imperfect Christian…
STICK AROUND! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter full of FREE faith, fashion, fitness, + diy tips, or drop me a line…if it’s not already obvious, I love good conversation and meeting new people.
Hope to talk to you soon, and thanks for stopping by!