Would you please be serious for a second?!?
Oh! Hey! Sorry about that! You know how that #momlife is. Anyway…
I’m so excited you stopped by Wildflowers + Whimsy. This is my little corner of the internet where I share my crazy life as a homeschool momma of 3 trying to maintain balance between faith, family, fitness, + the pursuit of fearlessness. It’s my passion to help women discover just how unique and amazing they are and encourage them to always go after their God-sized dreams.
So what exactly can you expect from the Wildflowers + Whimsy blog?
- Raw + real accounts of successes, struggles, and failures
- The story of a woman who is probably the farthest thing you can imagine from a perfect Christian, but loves the Lord and others with all her heart. Seriously. If you’re following me because I’m a Christian, you’ll likely be disappointed sooner rather than later. God has a lot of work to do in me, and I’m not about to try to hide where I am in my walk with Him. I believe being my true self and sharing who I am and where I am now will only make wherever He leads me in the future that much more impactful
- A health + fitness journey that looks a lot like the faith journey I just described
- Homeschool stories, lessons, ideas, + insights
- Honest reviews of healthy recipes, meal prep trial + error, and the journey of a family of unbelievably picky eaters attempting to lead a healthier lifestyle
- A whole lotta me getting out of my comfort zone
You might also find…
- Family travel adventures
- Fashion + style attempts (errr…ideas. I meant to say ideas)
- Hair + makeup (or at least a working, homeschool mom’s attempt to get somewhere in the vicinity of those “ain’t nobody got time for that” looks you see on YouTube and Instagram…crap. I said “attempt” again, didn’t I? Look. I know we just met, so you’ll just have to take my word for it. Hit or miss, it’ll be worth watching)
- Home decor + holiday crafts (I’m not that good at that either, but it’ll probably be entertaining to watch…)
- Sewing tutorials, patterns, + projects (I’m actually pretty good at those)
If you’re still reading, and I haven’t scared you off yet, I hope you’ll drop me a comment below to say hi and let me know what you’re most interested in hearing about and make sure to hit that subscribe button so we can stay in touch! Also, if you want in on all the live chats and behind-the-scenes action be sure to friend me over on my Facebook page.
Looking forward to getting to know you and having you as part of our Wildflower Community. I pray the future brings you peace, love, + wildflowers.